What do you get?
- An initial meeting with yourselves to talk about your day in more detail, and just to get to know each other. Of course, this consultation is free of charge, with no obligation This can also be done via a video Skype call, if a physical meeting isn’t possible.
- Me – Nick Roper – telling the story of your wedding of your day through documentary shot naturally photography.
- All your images individually edited and enhanced to my own style.
- Your images all at a full resolution for you to print and share as you wish from a password protected online gallery. I work to get your images to you around 4 – 6 weeks after ‘I do’, and am also very happy for you to share your photos on Facebook, of course.
- A personalised slideshow video set to your 1st dance music.
- Travel within England included.
So how much is the fee?
- From bridal preparations till your 1st dance (no later than 8:30pm) – £1000
- From bridal preparations till 10:30pm – £1200
- From bridal preparations till 10:30pm with a 10×10 album – £1500
Are there any extras?
- Second Photographer – £250