What do you get?
- An initial meeting with yourselves to talk about your day in more detail, and just to get to know each other. Of course, this consultation is free of charge, with no obligation This can also be done via a video call (FaceTime, Zoom, Skype etc), if a physical meeting isn’t possible.
- Me – Nick Roper – telling the story of your wedding of your day through documentary shot naturally photography.
- A Second photographer – this allows for extra coverage of the morning prep with your other half, and different perspectives on the day
- All your images individually edited and enhanced to my own style.
- Your images all at a full resolution for you to print and share as you wish from a password protected online gallery. I work to get your images to you around 4 – 6 weeks after ‘I do’, and am also very happy for you to share your photos on Facebook, of course.
So how much is the fee?
- From bridal preparations till your 1st dance (no later than 8:30pm) – £1500
- From bridal preparations till 10:30pm – £1750